INTRO TO A BLOG THAT IS WILLING TO WALK AWAY FROM A FIGHT


Welcome. I'm an actor/writer who took the first ever playwriting class at my college and wrote every assignment by hand. In high school, I once won first place for a creative story I wrote implementing all the vocabulary words that week. I believe this makes me qualified to start a blog. I'm also a regular contributor for The Hollywood Journal & The LA Weekly affiliated blog, Tangled Web.


BACON-WRAPPED FOR YOUR PLEASURE

-erin QUEENIE stegeman


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

PHRASES I'M CURRENTLY INTO

1. That tickles my fancy. I like that I know when my fancy is being tickled without even knowing what a fancy is

2. He’s a real humdinger. I like that I know he’s a real humdinger (as opposed to the allusive fake humdinger) without even knowing what a humdinger is.

3. That’s truly outrageous! Now, I’ve never personally said this, but once this girl in my 8th grade class named Jill said it about some historical event, and she sounded incredibly intelligent. If I say it, I sound like I’m referencing the 80s cartoon character Jem, and let’s just face it, I am.

4. Let’s just face it. Cuz really I tend to 3/4 my way through life.

Which phrases can't you live without???

No comments:

Post a Comment