INTRO TO A BLOG THAT IS WILLING TO WALK AWAY FROM A FIGHT


Welcome. I'm an actor/writer who took the first ever playwriting class at my college and wrote every assignment by hand. In high school, I once won first place for a creative story I wrote implementing all the vocabulary words that week. I believe this makes me qualified to start a blog. I'm also a regular contributor for The Hollywood Journal & The LA Weekly affiliated blog, Tangled Web.


BACON-WRAPPED FOR YOUR PLEASURE

-erin QUEENIE stegeman


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NEW HOLIDAYS


It's Christmachanuka and then New Years, and then a whole bunch of nothing. Who made this decision? Here are some holiday suggestions to enrich us all:

January 10th Day. Everyone is off for the next 2 weeks. Because honestly, the worst days of my life are Jan 2-spring break (and that’s only if I have a vacation planned).

Feb 5th Fancy Nails Day. Government issued holiday so everyone still gets paid time and a half. But pretty much you are required to have a manicure and then go get cocktails with your friends.

May 1st-Memorial Day Weekend: Must travel to a foreign country you’ve never been to month. Government funded.

Give a Hug to the Hot Man You Work with Day. Recocurring holiday, every Friday. Coinsides with Wear Your Sluttiest Outfit to Work Day (Picture Above). This comes with a comment box to placed on your desk for those wishing to give/receive anonymous commentary. "Best of Comments" list to be read at office Holiday party, which is now required to be on a FRIDAY.

2 comments:

  1. Let's adjust this to add the manicure day every week, and then I can fully endorse these holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine by me! I believe they've been practicing this for years in certain populations such as Beverly Hills, South Beach, and Ladue.

    ReplyDelete