INTRO TO A BLOG THAT IS WILLING TO WALK AWAY FROM A FIGHT


Welcome. I'm an actor/writer who took the first ever playwriting class at my college and wrote every assignment by hand. In high school, I once won first place for a creative story I wrote implementing all the vocabulary words that week. I believe this makes me qualified to start a blog. I'm also a regular contributor for The Hollywood Journal & The LA Weekly affiliated blog, Tangled Web.


BACON-WRAPPED FOR YOUR PLEASURE

-erin QUEENIE stegeman


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

General Misunderstandings/ I May Be Going to Hell Because..

Starlight Tan, I always park in your section when I'm actually going to Starbucks. What kind of a tanning salon needs 13 parking spots?

Why is it that hipsters can wear just about anything? Yesterday this wee ironic teeny bopper sat next to me in birkenstocks with calf-high polka dot socks and a hot pink miumiu 7 times her size. I immediately wanted to trade lives with her.

Sometimes I want to steal the laptops of people who ask me to watch theirs for them while they go pee. Just for shits and giggles.

I wish my skills for diagraming sentences could make me millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment