INTRO TO A BLOG THAT IS WILLING TO WALK AWAY FROM A FIGHT


Welcome. I'm an actor/writer who took the first ever playwriting class at my college and wrote every assignment by hand. In high school, I once won first place for a creative story I wrote implementing all the vocabulary words that week. I believe this makes me qualified to start a blog. I'm also a regular contributor for The Hollywood Journal & The LA Weekly affiliated blog, Tangled Web.


BACON-WRAPPED FOR YOUR PLEASURE

-erin QUEENIE stegeman


Saturday, January 7, 2012

Having the Plague Has Taught Me 2 Things


1. I would so kick ass on the Price is Right.

2. Hallmark needs to eliminate their "Get Well Soon" line of cards and invest in a "Homeopathic Remedies You Should Have Used, Moron" line. Because seriously, that's all I got whenever I mentioned to anyone that I wasn't feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment